Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. 3And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. 4Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. 5Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. (Colossians 4: 2-6)
We depend on God to do this work and we think that the more people we have praying about the holiday and the preparations, the better!
This page is to keep you informed of what we’re up to as a team and how you can best, and accurately, pray for us. THANK YOU for your support!
- We have good numbers of team committed to working with us already!
- We have started to think about how to make successes of BOTH our holidays now – Spot the Difference and Make the Difference!
Some requests: Please pray…
- For preparations and changes to the programme because of the new holiday.
- For us to be fully booked on both holidays soon so we can accurately plan for the week.
- For an awareness of God’s love and power sustaining us
- For God’s word to be alive to us as we study it and the bible study groups to work well together
- For the teaching to be effective and exciting
- For the teaching and mentoring for the older holiday to be great fun and provide church leaders of the future
- For good relationships to be quickly established amongst the team and children.
- For safety on the trips and at the school
- For wise decisions
- For us all to know and love God more
- For those who do not know God to find Him, real and alive and true; for us all to find Him in a new way.